by Chester K. Cartwright (Just a Stupid Kid)
1. I love magic! Why won’t mom nurture my budding skills in prestidigitation and let me play with it?!?
2. She should try blowpops instead. This had an ickie flavor.
3. Sometimes I like to play Batman with mom. I wonder why she’s never worn this Bane mask? It would make playtime a lot more exciting!
4. Must be anther old Halloween Costume! Mommy knows she’s a girl, not a unicorn!
5. I don’t know why we never play ring toss at home when she has a perfectly good set just sitting in her closet. Guess I’m stuck playing at fairs and carnivals.
6.I looooooove puppet shows!!! Especially ones with crazy looking puppets like this. Maybe she’s just working on an act before she lets me see it?
7. Mom sure must miss Pickles. I wonder when the clone will be done? I can’t wait to play with it! Maybe one day they’ll make a “Clone A Daddy.”