LANCING, Mich.- A local woman, Johanna Johnson-Ripley, is drawing attention after recent photos taken of her baby bump suggest she will birth a tiger baby. The photos, which are water marked with “Sally T. Johnson Photography” first appeared on a Facebook fan page on Tuesday. Kathy Johnson, Johnson’s sister, stated the photo is “Very Artistic!! That [is]very cute.” As of press time the photo currently has 4 Facebook Likes and has been shared once.
- We’re Calling These Celebs Out: They’ve Never Gone On Record About Crackers In Their Soup!
- Hard Working Anti-Socialist Gets By Without Government Safety Nets By Mooching Off Friends And Family
- Child Kidnapper Doesn’t Know what To Do Next
- Kim Jong-Un Shocked To Learn Rest Of N. Korea Doesn’t Share His Lifestyle
- Kanye And Kim Put Baby On Diet Of Food From Other’s Plates