LANCING, Mich.- A local woman, Johanna Johnson-Ripley, is drawing attention after recent photos taken of her baby bump suggest she will birth a tiger baby. The photos, which are water marked with “Sally T. Johnson Photography” first appeared on a Facebook fan page on Tuesday. Kathy Johnson, Johnson’s sister, stated the photo is “Very Artistic!! That [is]very cute.” As of press time the photo currently has 4 Facebook Likes and has been shared once.
- Trump’s DRNK Plan: Hide In A Bunker And Hurl Threats And Insults While It All Sorts Itself Out
- So What If I Got Backstage Passes To A Tom Petty Concert? No Big Fucking Deal To Me Dude!
- Trump Supporter Blame Wheel
- Man Becomes Graphic Designer So He Can Photo-shop Celebrities On Naked Bodies
- Man Excited To Finally Listen System Of A Down’s “Toxicity” After Downloading On Dial Up Modem